Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Story Goes On...

*sigh*

what a way to start a post for the day. but. that was what i did before i start typing.

where should i start? no idea. thinking back, this is the first time i have caught myself in such a complicated situation and i know it is affecting me even in the slightest possible way. exams are really coming and i dont want it to be the reason why i will not be able to de well. i know myself too well, so that's why drastic measures are needed. to save myself from drowning.

i like to procrastinate and with this thing going on, it accelerate my procrastination process which is bad for my concentration since to start with, i have very short attention spent on studies. so i need to stop this earlier to give myself some time to recover and get back on track. i just need time. that's all. but. i'm always running out of time. wonder why.

i hope that i made the right decisions today. i wont further elaborate and so dun bother asking me because i am so lazy to talk about it. i hestitated a bit. and was searching for my source of encouragement. i have thought of various ways and approaches but at the end of the day i can only come with one conclusion. i bet i killed a lot of brain cells. anyway. it's worth it.

of course my only source of encouragement is to assure myself that this is for the best and to affirm my decision.guess what, it is through facebook. like i've said, it is device that does wonders. photos is always the best evidence available because seeing is believing. i make sure to lock those images in my head so that i wont get sweep away.

*sigh*

i felt bad. but. there's really nothing much i can do about it. so much of gossiping about others, i dont want to see myself in their position. that's depressing. letting go is always the best option. although it is easier said than done. but i'm already used to it. i have trained myself well to deal with this professionally.

i just wish i could lose some parts of my memory sometimes. so people, being forgetful sometimes, can be a good thing. but. people like me, who is very kinestatic and has very good photographic memory. forgetting it is hard.

*sigh*

if u cant win them, you join them. so if i cant forget them, i just have to accept them. this is to make life easy.

*sigh*

i'm tired. going to bed. i don't even know what i'm blogging tonight. readers, do u understand what i'm typing? if u do, awesome. if you dont, its normal.

No comments: