Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mood: Sad~

The bomb has finally dropped on me. Karen Kuang called today and told me that at the moment they already have enough staff to work on weekends and hence, they wouldnt need me to work on weekends anymore. *sniff* *sniff* this time round, I am really leaving for good.

I am sad because I have been with this music school for maybe 2 years or so and have gotten used to all the cute little students here and my fantastic teachers who never fails to bring laughter to my life. But as the saying goes, there are no banquet in this world that doesnt have to say good-byes. and i am doing mine now.

Initially I am still pondering over whether should i work on saturday or sunday, now it is all cleared. I dont have to work on either days. I feel so empty all of the sudden. Maybe it is time i try to find something to do. sign up for some courses, maybe. Suddenly, I am so free. No bowling, no work. only studies. sigh. i need to start working soon again. i cant stand idling around not doing anything.

ARGH!!! This is so boring now! i want my busy life back..*sobz*

i contradict myself. i want to work and i don't want to work. haiz. haiz. haiz. this week is my last week of work. *sobz*

what am i supposed to do now? i have so much time on hand. what can i do? what should i do? oh come on! give me something to do besides studying. maybe it is time i take on a more active role in bowling. oh, maybe i shld sign up for music classes. but if i'm not working, i'm broke. and i really dun want to take money from my dad.

so i need to find another job soon. work work work. damn!

No comments: