Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some things

It has been donkey years since I last went to a movie with my PARENTS! awesome right. I know. The last time I watched a movie with the both of them (according to my dad) was when I was oly 2 years old. Tell me, how am I supposed to remember something like that?! OMG, I was only 2 years old darling.

The only time I could remember going to a movie with my mother was when I was in primary school. Very certain but don't know which year was it. The movie we wateched was Lion King, the Pride Rock. Awesome! Up till now, I still love that movie. I can recite the entire plot for you at the back of my memory. If only I put that into my studies, I would have been a scholar. yea right!

We are going to watch Avatar 3D and even though I have already watched this show with Steffi, weewee and the others, I still wanna watch it again. Of course the other time I watched 2d because 3D ran out of seats. Besides, my dad is sponsoring my movie ticket for today, so why not! **Smiles**

Anyway, we are going to downtown east to catch a 950pm show and my dad did not know that we could book online. He is a moutain tortise but that what makes him funny and it is so like my dad. SO CUTE!!! yea right....my backside.

So the show is gonna end around say 1am?! and i need to work tomorrow morning at 830am. Ong She-na, well done. G Game. Some more I still have many issues I need to deal with tomorrow and my sunday teachers have been giving me hell a lot of problems and they have been falling sick for god knows what reason that it may be.

Off I go now to a movie with my parents.

No comments: