Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bla Bla Bla~~~

Yea yea yea, okay i know i know so stop reminding me people. exams are around the corner and guess what, i did not even do my tutorials and essays let alone to flip through my notes to start my revision. ggxx. i know how screwed i am now so stop stressing me any further. besides it is a super challenging task to match siewmei's, maylou's and my schedules together to find common days for group study. we are all so busy with work and the both them with their boyfriends. -_-''

Siewmei says she is gonna come out with some spreadsheet thingy for the 3 of us so that we could come together to study. awesome! and also, maylou told me the other day she has already started studying. zomg. and just a few days ago i discovered from my classmates, they have ALL started their REVISION! omg. and so, what am i doing here, at seimpi school of music, working my ass off for? well, for my pocket money obviously :) smiles. but still, studies are important. yea boy, i need to buck up.

the first step to get me into this is to find my source of motivation, which obviously is something i did not have at the first place for studies, and also self discipline which is also something really challenging for me. there are too many temptations around, like sleep, manga, animes, eat and maybe to chill out with friends. all these are never ending. *sigh*

so the morale of the story is, i need to start studying real soon. at first i was thinking of starting after chinese new year, but it is not quite possible given my current situation and because i am just tooooooo lazy to dooooo anything. argh! where's my drive?!?!?!? still finding still finding..

alright, i will go home and study after work today.

awesome.

No comments: