Saturday, February 6, 2010

When The Sky is Clear

Looking back, i have never regretted working in this small, comfortable and cozy music school. although i always complain about the work load at times, this is just part and parcel of my job scope so there isn't anything i can do about it either. Anyway, since i am going to convert back to part time, there is no need for me to carry that much responsibility anymore. It is time i hand it over to another committed, long term staff for Parkway.

Just like any other saturdays, i will observe the people who walks in and out of the school. some of very familiar faces, so rather new. and with this, i look at how the discipline their children and how the teachers tackle younger students. let me tell you, it is a very challenging task to deal with young children. i'm not very good at it myself, but they will always talk to me about things i can never understand. basically, the langauge they used is what we call the toddler's language. apparently, only their parents will understand them.

Out of all, there is always this particular student i always noticed and i thought that the parents must have brought them up well. She comes for lessons at 10am every saturday and without fail, her oldest brother would always bring her for lessons and when the lesson finishes, he would picks her up. He helps her carry her school bag, water bottle and then patiently waits for his sister to takes off her shoes before going into class. A very gentle boy and i always tease him as usual by telling him "you're such a good brother!" and he blushes while walking out. And today, he came and told me "i am not authorised to sign any documents for the school on behalf of my parents or sister" i laughed. told him that i wouldnt make him sign his life away for nothing and those documents that i had him signed, are just merely for paperwork, not anything important. He is so funny. but oh well, after this month i wouldn't see that student again because they are leaving and so am i :)

Leaving for Hokkaido this coming tuesday and only last night that i finally know what time flight i am taking. need to pack my things by monday. but oh well, maybe i will pack them on sunday instead. since i am taking the night flight, i will be a good student and attend my morning audit class on tuesday. at least i didn't miss out too much for audit and tuesday is the last lesson for this month before we go on our study break. i am so going to miss my studies. ***like real. -_-

This month is like another hectic month. Chinese New Year is here, Gerard's place is gonna be another gambling den and i hope not to see myself at his house gambling. I should be studying instead just so you know. and that THAM STEFFI is going back to AUSTRALIA on the 20th FEB! damn, i'm gonna miss her though. HEARD THAT BABE! but oh well, if Gerard and Daryl are to confirm going to Australia in June, i'll probably be able to tour around with them and maybe i will drop by Canberra to visit Steffi and so, STEFFI! be prepared that i may need to stay in your hostel and bring me around k?

Anyway, leaving all the fun aside, i need to buckle up and start studying. ggxx. after my trip, i'd better get all my thoughts and plans collected and start my engine even though it runs on diesel. omg. i cannot afford to flunk my final year and damn i need to find a job soon. if not i have do not have enough pocket money. sobz. g game. crazy month isn't it? tell me about it man.

i better sign off soon. working now :)

No comments: