Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Look Around Me :)

still browsing on his photos and i thought how nice it must have been. and then when i slowly recall, he did told me this plan of his once in his car. his plans to do countdown elsewhere instead of singapore. indeed, he made his dreams come true and of places he choose japan. well, i'm not implying that he cannot go since it is his freedom. but why of all places, his first stop has to be japan. nevermind me. i'm just annoyed. thinking that he just wanted some one or any one to acompany hm to fulfil this dream of his. it was just last year november, after my nepal trip, that he asked me out and he just gotten himself a girlfriend before christmas eve. say, guy changes mind pretty fast isn't it? it just within weeks and he still dare to tell me he would do anything for us to be together. bullcrap. honestly, their words, as sweet as it is, contains more lies than truth in it.

and then after looking at how happy they are and i knew instantly that they are creating happy memories and then i decided to browse through my own photos. i laughed. laugh at my own stupidity and also at those photos. me too, had my fun although it is not that romantic kind of fun but it is the warmth, jokes, laughter, friends, and all those silly things we did, that makes the best out of everything. i know that i am not alone. for the past few days, those times when i thought that i was lonely without you, i was wrong. i wasn't. i had my friends, who stood by me in rough, happy and wild times. these friends, have never once turn me down when i needed them. although they may be busy with the boyfriends and girlfriends or even bowling, studies and work, we still spend our holidays together doing crazy things. from birthdays to gatherings to holiday trip and to festive party, they are always there :) awesome friends i have.

i looked at all those photos and remembered what we all did, i smiled again. thinking back how much laughter they have brought into my life and the bond that we have that can never be shaken easily. well, i have to admit that some of them suffered more from my nonsense and my non-stop grumbling about so many things from bowling to my bitches and to my studies. surprisingly, they have never gotten sick of it and still willingly listens to all my nagging and complains. say, aren't they awesome?! i really love my friends.

after looking at my photos, i looked through my own albums and realised that i had my own adventure too. *so what you have your tokyo adventure* anyway, i have been to places that i really love, for example: JAPAN!!!! although i have to admit that i felt a bit lonel because my dad and mum were like a bit lovey dovey and i don't have siblings to play with and i don't enjoy talking to strangers so i always end up entertaining myself. even though i am already used to entertaining myself since young, but still, it is bored. however i still love it. it is hard for my family to get together often even though it is just the 3 of us and because of my work and studies, my dad's working and golf and my mum's mahjong. it's rare for all of us to travel around especially i am already not young anymore and probably does not enjoy travelling with a family. but hey, i really enjoyed all the times i spent with my family.

and so i know, i am always surronded by wonderful people. shouldnt be too involved in my own feelings for something else. i have enough and have nothing more to ask =)

No comments: