Monday, January 18, 2010

Easy going is cool~

Dragged myself off the bed this morning and skipped breakfast all just because of the buffet later at Suntec.

Met up with Siewmei at tamp control station and had a japanese old lady who could speak fluent english asking me for directions. Out of all people in the crowd, she approached me. awesome isn't it. it seems like i always have this "LOOK" that strangers will tend to approach for me to ask for directions and stuff when actually i'm bad in directions myself. and, friends say first impression of my is dao and stuck up, so why are there still people coming to be if i had that scary look? weird.

Whack don't know how many plates of fish paste :) yum yum yum. the fish paste there is my all time favourite. of course there were the mantous, chestnut cake and the nian gao...omg...ggxx super suepr full. had the sense of satisfaction.

when over to PS to do some shopping here and there and bought same stuff for my over-flowing dvds and vcds. damn, need to pack my room soon before mother starts yelling at me since CNY is around the corner. what a chore!

bad news: HOKKAIDO trip may be CANCELLED. because 1. JAL is going bankrupt. 2. not enough people to sign up for the trip. God, do you need to be so cruel to me? I really want to go Japan to enjoy myself and get the freaking out of this country once in a while. Never mind, daddy will tell me the outcome tomorrow.

Good news: i have recovered 4 folders from Siewmei's ext hdd. Awesome shit. But there were some jpegs/photos that i could not open with my laptop. but oh well, at least i knew i recovered some of her movies like 17again or something like that. Alright, will continue the recovery tomorrow since I cannot do the recovery anymore today.

Anyway, took a super long bus ride home from PS. at times like this, i love long bus ride with my ipod on and my mind in a blank. it gives me an excuse to think about many things about the past, present and the future. don't worry, i'm a tough girl. Will get by some how.

Tomorrow will be a freaking long day. Had school from 930am ro 530pm. OMG! and after that worked from 615pm to 915pm. PENGZ. i'm so gonna collapsed tomorrow.

Signing off......

No comments: