Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bad Mood: Do Not Disturb

As the title says, indeed, I am in a freaking bad mood now. Kind Siewmei has lent me her external pink maxtor 250GB external hard drive and now, I am not too sure if I am giving the external hard drive problems, or the other way round. However, I only know that the conculsion is, this is not the ideal situation that I should be in. Fuck it. Seriously, when is wrong with all these complicated devices when they are supposed to make life easier for mankind.

nb. Fucking pissed now. What's worst. when I tried to restart my laptop, there is this whole string of words that only god can understand that and before I knew it, in a few minutes, ALL THE DATA IN SIEWMEI'S HARD DRIVES WENT MISSING!!!! oh yes yes, I am in deep shit now. YES I KNOW SO STOP TELLING ME THAT. oh my fuck, what is wrong my electronic devices these days. If you wanna pms, pick another day you doo doo.

Die.When I tried to open the file using my desktop, only my folder is there and 3/4 of my animes just vanished into thin thin air. Yea, the air is so think it's suffocating. nb. screw it man. Hopefully, god will be nicer to me and please direct me to find the best solution. At least let me recover all the data. I should have back it up. But then again, if I have the memory space to do back up then I wouldn't even need to borrow Siewmei's external hard drive. Well done Ong She-na. Good job man. You are so screwed. Dead Duck.

Once again. Fuck it. Anyway, I have to go back fixing the drives. nb.

later.

No comments: