Saturday, January 9, 2010

It Goes Like This...

Alright, let's say "WELCOME TO 2010!". I know that's a bit too late since it has already been more than a week after we have welcomed the new year some time back.

So with the new year here, there is also a new year resolution. It is only recently that I have decided on my new year resolution and I will try my best to meet my own expectations. *smiles*

Year 2010 Resolution:
1. Pay more attention and not to fall asleep in class. *this is a little challenging because books ain't my best friends at all.

2. Study REAL HARD for my upcoming mock tests in march and exams in may. *i don't wanna repeat another year.

3. Increase Seimpi Parkway student enrolment by 50 students by the end of May. *awesome right? i'm referring to net intake meaning including termination.

4. Get myself a suitable auditing job and free my weekends for rest and play. *not quite possible at the moment but still trying.

5. Lose at least 5kg by the end of the year. *since i've stopped bowling means no more exercising, i'd better watch my weight and figure. besides it's pretty manageable.

6. To learn at least 3 more pieces of new piano songs from my teachers. *i have already conquered [i'll be there by jackson 5]. now attempting [everything i do by bryan adams].

7. Be a nice person. *although i'm always nice :)

I think that's all to it. Maybe I should add something like learning how to cook and etc... but on second thought i'd better not list that down because the probability of me doing that is nearly impossible. The other things is i want to travel. But then again, it is not possible because my schedule is always so tight and i'm always so busy. Having said that, perhaps it is time for me to do some catching up with some of my old friends. It has been a while since i last comunicate with them. Wonder how are they doing now.

It is also time for the few of us to go sentosa for a break, go sing k after harping on it for so long and never once really get it done, go play l4d2 and make a fool of ourselves and probably can hear steffi cursing and swearing, and play mahjong since we have talking about it and it never came true.

exams are coming... are coming... are coming.. exams are coming... and i'm so not nervous. that is not really a good sign. I am getting anxious because i am not anxious about my exams. *sigh* Really need to start to motivate myself a bit more to study harder. She-na Ganbatte! Fighting!

No comments: