Sunday, August 30, 2009

waiting and time passes by

while i was trying to find something to do to kill time, unknowingly and without realising it, time is sliently killing me. i'm waiting. waiting for monday to come and that i can get to celebrate teachers' day with some of my colleagues.

i'm waiting. waiting for tuesday to come. the release of my 2nd year uni results. probably i should start training my own heart before i collapse with a heart attack upon receiving my results. speaking about this, i realized that i don't even know how are they going to release the results to us. lol.

i'm waiting. waiting for wednesday to come so that my favourite anime Bleach and 07-Ghost will upload the next episode. super looking forward to it as this is the only thing that brightens up my long, tiring, boring, routined day. i would love to drown myself in all of my animes.

i'm waiting. waiting for thursday which is also the day that the fansub group will release the new episode for my another all time favourite anime, Naruto Shippuuden. if i didn't remember wrongly, think the next movie for shippuden is coming out. hopefully it will be out soon, i simply love this anime so much :)

i'm waiting. waiting for friday to come because i love to attend my new HRM class. HRM is in short for Human Resource Management. Love this class cause my lecturer is so funny. I also enjoyed my tuesday class very much, audit may be the most boring subject but i have the most funniest lecturer to entertain us in class. i feel so blessed with good teachers.

i'm waiting. waiting for saturday to come. to see all my lovely and friendly colleagues at work and they will teach and give me some pointers to me for piano playing. i'm slowly learning how to play some piano pieces. getting in touch with my artistic side.

i'm waiting. waiting for sunday because it is the last day of the week and i can get my full day rest the next day. arhhhhh, how nice. i would love to pamper myself in my bed with my comfy blanked, lavender pillow and my stuffed animal, narnia. actually, i've got a second name for my stuffed animal, yato. eh, sounds nice?

so before i knew it, another week is gone and the same thing will repeat itself again until maybe next year april i might get another new set of routine to do. god knows whether is it a good or a bad thing to push myself this much. but one thing i know is, i'm doing things that i love. studying, training and working. at the end of the day, it is how u feel about things that is important.

well, for the long-run. i'm waiting for my another all-time favourite manhwa "the bride of the water god" to upload its next chapter. i'm so super duper ultra looking forward to it but it seems that the translator is trying to be funny by keeping their readers in suspence. it's torturing me.

sigh. here comes my boring life. thank goodness i have my animes and mangas to add some colours to my life.

guess this is like another random post. again.

say, my blog is nice isn't it?

No comments: