Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random-ness

I was quite disappointed that my Bleach template got kinda screwed up since it was one of my favourite template and so with this, i've decided that i should get a cooler template. Where there's a will, there's a way and i've found a damn COOL TEMPLATE.

I really love this current template i have...it's awesome! like cool to the max! and i did a little editing to my cbox. and added some effect here and there. i'm starting to like my blog more now. But i have a problem is that, i wanna add a gif image on my blog. the one that i showed on my cbox. That webby has a naruto gif image on the bottom left of the webby. I have that gif image but how do i go about inserting that into my blog. That's a tough nut to crack.

But if possible i want it up on my blog...don't you think it's damn damn damn awesome!!! i'm so fascinated with my own blog now...felt kinda satisfied and all...

Anyway, putting all these happy happy feelings. MY RESULTS WILL BE OUT THIS COMING TUESDAY. jeez. dooms day. better enjoy now while i have the mood. CHUI. hopefully i can pass every damn thing. argh!!!! WHERE'S MY QC DURING MY MUGGING PERIOD MAN! if only have put in a little more hard work, i probably do not need to worry now.

I want tuesday to faster come and also dun come so fast. Irony. i know. sigh. anyway, before dooms day, seimpi music is gonna celebrate teacher's day. GUESS WHAT. we will be watching "the proposal" at Great World City, CATHAY GOLD CLASS cinema. served my lunch some more. Cool hor. I also say. I'll be going down with siewmei but unfortunately, we have to wake up damn early.

We need to be there at like 10.00am so you can imagine what time i have to wake up inorder to reach there on time. if only i have supernatural power such as teleportation. then, i'll never be late for anything. ain't that amazing? yea, that's highly impossible anyway, unless i'm night crawler. LOL. i dun want to be nightcrawler also.

Oh yea, readers, when u have nothing to do..you can feed my fish for me...ain't they cute?? if only it's a dog or something...hahaha oh mayve fyulong from 07 ghost. you know you know, that small little dragon looking pet that always follow Teito around and it's name is Mikage. It's so damn cute can.

Oh damn, i wish i live in an anime world. it's full of amazing and unexpected things. but that means i'm fantasizing. sigh. sigh.

ALrights, it's getting late and i need to turn in soon since i've got to work tmr morning. and i got a feeling my eyesight is starting to detoriates.omg. save me. someone. i need to start to stare at more trees and grass.

No comments: