Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mood: Happy yet sad and annoyed

I'm happy because one of my favourite manga that i've been waiting for them to update since last year has finally complete updating. It's Kiss/Hug. A nice and beautiful romantic story that doesn't seem real but something i simply enjoy reading.

Another reason why i'm happy because i've finally get to go to facial today as we have been postponing our appointment from the start of the month to the end of the month. Amazing isn't it?

I happy also because Vampire Knight, 07 Ghost and Shiawase Kissasanchoume has been updated recently. I have always been looking forward to read their manga and now they are keeping me in suspence. Wonder how long more do i need to wait until their next update. Sigh.

I'm happy also because i've been searching for this song for damn long and i've finally got my hands on it. =) it's hitomi no kotae by Noria. it's the ending theme for 07-ghost anime. Super Duper nice. Got addicted to that song.

Next, I'm annoyed because i happily bought some bread and pastries home and mother was making a big fuss out of it. Saying that do not anyhow buy breads and pastries from any random shops because they don't handle them properly and how cockroaches and ants end up inside the pastries. Also she said that i bought so many; 3 piglets, one chocolate cake, 1 coconut bun, there's no place for her to store these useless food. She said that we could throw it away but it's a watse of money. And because of the bread and pastries i bought, she said it took up do much space on our dinning table that she has to store the chin chow she brewed in the refrigerator. Okay, i got the message now. Next time, i wouldnt buy bread and pastries back. Besides, i wounldnt have the chance to do that for i'm starting school tomorrow and from this week onwards till end of the year, she would only be able to see me at home after 9pm every week days and after 7pm on weekends, provided if i dun go out after my work. So she dun have the chance to nag at me anymore. To a certain extend, i told myself that it's a good thing to keep myself busy. So my conclusion is, the lesser time i spend at home, the lesser trouble i'll get with my mother, the lesser the argument will result in a happier living environment. Now to come to think about it, i think she is the reason why i occupy myself to this extend.

I'm sad because one of the anime that i've been chasing was suddenly licensed and i cant get to watch it anymore. It's hanasakeru Seishounen. Omg, that's how sad can. I was so looking forward to it and now they're telling me that they've decided to license it. I'm just so sad. Sigh.

I'm sad also because after school starts, i barely have time to watch anime or read manga. i need to buck up on my school work and to do revision. Sigh. I wish i could spend more time on my animes and mangas. it's my alternative source of relaxation other than sleeping and slacking.

Okay, i realised that this is just another random post again. i should hurry up and go to sleep since my class tomorrow is at 9.30am.

No comments: