Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what a crazy day I had

Now, where should I start talking about it... ... ...
I guess it all started with my morning class. well, i'm supposed to have Audit lessons today at 9.30am and when i reach there, the lessons was cancelled because my lecturer called in the morning and reported sick. wasted my trip and my precious sleep. Neverming about that, so I decided to ga back hone and continue my sweet dreams.

At around 11.00am to 12noon, i recieved a couple of smses from Siewmei and Maylou telling me that our exam results are out. But because i was too tired, i didnt bother to check until i started hearinh unplesant news.

Went downstairs to the bookshop to get the Aural Test Scores binded as requested by one of the teachers. While waiting, it suddenly rain like cats and dogs. So, i was kinda stuck there for like 10mins of so until the rain kinda subsided a bit before heading home.

After i reach home, checked my results, i cabbed down to work. Bought Mac for lunch and to my horror, i forgot to bring my office keys. Well done Ong She-Na. So i had to cab home and cab back to my office... Today, Comfort Taxi earned quite a bit from me. Congratulations.

Next, I bought Old Chang Kee for breakfast and the aunty thought that I was a secondary school student and gave me discount. well, that's very nice of her and so I accepted her offer. LOL. that's the good thing that happened today.

Oh yea, another thing is i passed my second year uni and everything went smoothly. That's good. although some of my friends didnt get through it as smoothly as i did, there are really many of my friends who took UOL failed at least one module. Damn, i'm super lucky.

And, my keyboard, the "I" button came off. tried putting it back but the key does not stick to the stick anymore. so right now as i type, the "I" buttons keeps coming off and sometimes it doesnt receive the message.

anyway, i forgot what i wanted to say coz i'm damn tired now. Oyasumi nasai.

1 comment:

BabyLeon said...

LOL... Sec skool girl OMG.. i think the aunti muz have forgotten to wear specs