Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeling Sick

As I have more spare time now, I have started reading manga and just finished reading this manga series "Special A". It's really a damn good manga. Although some of the things inside is a bit ridiculous, that's what makes manga interesting to read isn't it?

Special A refers to a class classification. They are made up of the top 7 students in an elite school. They have their own school campus which is called the Campus Paradise which is another building of its own apart from the main campus where ordinary students attend and also it is, where they will spent their free time in a green house especially build for them.

I love this story because there is a sweet sensation to each of the characters' love story. How they fell in love and how they overcome the obstacles that lies ahead of them. When they discover their feelings for each other, how they convey to the other person through various means.

It's not very fantastic but it is something worth reading. There's a reason why it is placed second in the top viewed shoujo manga. It brings me back to my old school days although I'm not anyway near any of the characters illustrated inside. It is the fun they had and enjoying every moment as a student.

Ever since Saturday's victory banquet, I haven't been feeling well at all. I had a fever that shoots up to 38.6 degrees on Saturday night after movie with steffi and gang. It went down to 38.4 on Sunday when I went to work and slowly to 37.4 at night and on Monday morning it went down to 36.9 degrees which is my normal body temperature.

Although my fever subsided, it comes together with cough and flu. My head was spinning really bad with the flu and I cannot sleep peacefully because of that. Hence, it resulted me taking afternoon naps more often than I usually do.

I drank like tons of water and have to go to toilet like every hour. But it reeally does help in making me feeling better. But my eyes are still puffy and head is still spinning. The coaches actually had to send me home the moment I reached the training venue. Wasted trip and they wanted me to see a doctor. Which is something I don't really enjoy doing.

Guess I will have to make a trip down to my family doctor and have a check up. Hopefully it's not swine. Damn, of all times I have to fall sick now. My dad says it because I overexert myself and that is the main reason why my body system collapsed. I believed so.

Flu Flu please go away. Cough Cough please stop coughing. Eyes Eyes please get better. I got a feeling my eyesight has been detoriating but oh well, I will improve it by staring at more trees and grasses.

I wanna get back on to the lanes to start training. Usually when I'm sick, by bowling will improve my condition but i didnt expect the coaches to send me home today. zzzzzzz......maybe I should start looking around for some manga to read or play some games in Facebook or maybe start watching my animes.

I wanna get well soon....

He stops talking to me. Well, I should have see that coming.

No comments: