Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memories Are Nice

While casually having a chat with my dad today, we spoke about my childhood years and all the people that I've met and how we seperate along the way. That's where I remembered my childhood playmates that I had back then when NSRCC was still called Changi Safra.

Hilda, Janice, Cheryl, Eunice, Jasmine, Camille are the names that sounds familiar to me now but yet seems so distant. I have 2 of them on my facebook and so I decided to check them out since I have the time today. We are all really leading a life so different from when we're young.

I guess I did not change pretty much since bowling has always been the main focus in my life from when I was young till now. But to them, who has gave up bowling, they lead a very different lifestyle. I would say, normal girl's teenage life. Did I missed out a lot? I wonder to myself.

Time really can change a person. They, who used to be a daddy's girl, have now become trendy, party and happening young ladies. As for me, who used to be naughty girl has become pretty much a daddy's girl. What a total opposite we are now.

Say, life is strange isn't it? Maybe, somewhere down the road in my life, I might run into them again. Will we still be the same again? Probably not. It's kinda hard to be how we used to be since we are all different now. For the better or worst, no one knows.

How many years has it been and I still can remember all that has happened to us back in Changi Safra. When did I even stop going there? How did we stop contacting each other? I cannot recall. Well, I do have good and bad memories from there but it doesn't really matters now, right?

Anyway, memories are nice. =)

No comments: