Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time Waits For No Man

Met the girls back in school for studying today. Clarified some stuffs and studied half a chapter of Corporate Finance. I have 7 chapters to complete and I only have another 5 more days to go...Maybe i should start planning my time well...i tend to watse too much time on unnecessary things such as reading manga, visiting facebook and blogging...zzzz

I conclude that there is 80% of my failing my PoBF which i took yesterday, so i'm starting to plan for my year 3 modules. Anyway, i guess i'll need to cover 2 chapters a day for my Corporate Finance and leave 2 days for me to do past year papers since i like to procrastinate. AND, i'm having Post-PoBF Syndrome.

Although today is not as productive as ever (maybe because i'm still recuperating from yesterday's battle), we had lot of fun and we spoke about how we going to enjoy our holidays after our exams and before our results are out. We spoke about holidays, clubbing, fishing, prawning, mah-jong, SUPPER!!! and what other modules we are taking next year.

We had dinner at Lau Pa Sat and we spent a total of $42 on food....we did order a lot of food and after that SM told me she's going to start slimming down after exams. Well i guess i'll have to do that too. Need to reduce my total fats on me man...

A couple of nice event happened today. Bumped into 2 of my secondary school friends at Lau Pa Sat and it really brings back memories. Recently i had my PRIMARY school friends adding my on facebook...oh my gosh, primary school leh...damn old school loh...but i was glad that they can still remember me =)

One of my thai friends came to singapore this morning and left for Hongkong in the evening at 8pm. Well, he thought that i could teleport and gave me such short notice of his departure. Didn't manage to see him off at the airport and also forgot to sms him, so he called and i bid von boyage to him...well, i guess habits ARE really second nature...it nice having to know such nice people...

Oh yea, and speaking about nice people...SM is super nice today. She waited for me and ML to reach school for almost 2 hours and 30mins. OK, i confessed that i really felt bad letting her wait in school ALL ALONE for the both of us and i've kinda disturbed her studying progress caused i kept talking to her and that makes her stop studying for god knows how many times...lol

I promise i shall not disturb her again when ever she is so serious in studying...i should start to be serious in studying too..erm, am i abit too late to say that since i'm already half way through my exams? oh well...it's better to be late than never!!!! hahaha...what logic is that...-_-'''

I wished for my exams to be over but at the same time i also wished that my exams dates to not come...how ironic can i be...i'm tired...

No comments: