Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Head Feels Heavy

Omg, omg...2 papers down and 2 more to go...damn...i can feel that my pimples are popping out one by one...Guess i'm seriously too stressed out..i need to make my pimples go away. It's irritating seeing one lump protruding out of my face...i seriously need to go for my facial soon and extract all the unwanteds out of MY FACE! okay, that's irrelevant.

Went to the Expo this morning to fight 2 battles. The examination hall is damn freaking cold and sitting there for 3 hours really is a torture. Besides, i think i've already killed half of my brain cells while fighting the papers. It's really tough. No wonder the passing mark is 34/100. Now i know why.

Microeconomics was my first paper in the morning. It didn't turn out as bad as i though it would be. Before the exam, SM gave me and ML 2 sweets to cheer up. Well, i think that worked pretty well. I need sugar to keep myself awake. After econs, we had Orange Julius...my favourite and studied a bit before going for our next paper.

Bumped into a few of the TP ex-coursemates. So i guess there are still many of us who are taking UOL, but they're in SIM. Anyway, PoBF was a disaster. I spent 15mins trying to choose 4 out of 8 questions that will maximize my marks. The first thing that came into my mind was "BLANK". =_= right, that was what happen in the examination hall. I didn't know what the hell the question wants from me.

So after spending 15mins choosing my questions, i spent the next 15mins sleeping...lol...yes, you didnt hear me wrong, i slept during the exams while others are busy writting their essays. G Game. After i woke up, it seems that some of the answers float through my mind. hmmm, lucky i took a power nap.

Then i spent like a few minutes here and there ston-ing, looking at invigilators and looking at the time. hmmm, i realised that i was procrastinating...jeez...finish the paper at about 5pm and suddenlt another set of answer appeared in my mind, so i used 30mins to finish 3 parts of a question. Ain't i fast? lol. Hopefully they are the right answers.

And after which, i went to training looking like a zombie with messy hair and teary eyes (cos i was sleepy) and my pimple still irritates me. Anyway, training was.... .... ..... well, i couldnt find a word to describe. so i'm gonna just leave it as it is.

Despite my tiring and long day, there were a few funny moments. of coz, i was the joke of it. you know what is the answer for vibration + silent = ? and that is ViLent....well, that was what i said in the morning. unknowingly.

another equation : Orange Original + Regular = ?
the answer is Regina....don't ask me why, it just came out of my mouth...lame hor..i also say...

Hopefully i can study well for my next 2 papers. really tiring and on the verge of death. I dun wanna re-take any of my papers. Pass will do man...just let me pass, that's all i ask for. do you think it's possible??? erm, no comments.....zzzzz..... -_-'''

No comments: