Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Status: Dead.

Tomorrow, wake up at 7am to bath and then eat breakfast at 730am, prepare myself and leave house at 8.30am and be at the Expo by 9am and into the examination hall by 10am. 3 hours paper. Then rest for 1.30hr and then another paper at 2.30pm to 5.30pm and then, training at 7pm at OCC.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time flies so fast and tmr is my exams. Is there a way for me to pause the time and then rewind it back so that I can have a little more time to study? oh well, guess that's not possible at all. Great. And after tomorrow you'll probably see my dead body lying somewhere. Oh yea, I forgot...I can't die yet, I have another 2 more papers to go before I pronouce myself dead.....zzzomg

I'm stressed to the max and I'm having a mega pimple breakout. I have no idea where these pimples come from and it's kinda irritating...After one subsided, comes another one. Maybe that's the reason why I cannot seem to remember my stuff, cox my pimples are absorbing all the inputs and then produce them on my face as output. er, that sounded like econs...

Went out studying with the girls as usual today and the 3 of us were like stressing to max in the library. hmm, probably i shouldn't say we were, it's more of like, WE ARE still stressing on our exams. Well, although they dun have mega pimple breakout like mine.

I really hope that exams can finish fast and I can start my full time watching anime and reading manga profession...LOL..oh yea, i forgot that i still need to go back to work...WHAT A DRAG!. but oh well, i like it when i get my paycheck... hehehehehe...ok, that kinda lower my stress level by a bit.

And of course, after exams means holiday with the girls...yeah~~~ we're going shopping, playing and massage!!! i hope that we can go facial as well and clean my face...maybe i should start making facial appointments. but i'm just too lazy to go for facial...haiz, it's tough being a girl...damn...

*sigh* i'm going back to visit my books now and i got to sleep early tonight since i'm going to wake up early tmr...no time to watse and time waits for no man...eh, i sounded wise hor...lol..okok...in a perfect competition, she-na equates at no expectation = no stress and that will maximize she-na's consumption profit. MUHAHAH, ok...i sounded insane.

Bye peeps. enjoy. eat more. sleep more. play more. slack more. and still slack more.

No comments: