Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Day Wasted!

It's a public holiday and here I am mugging at home for my exams in 4 days time. GREAT!
Since i'm blogging now means I have not had much progress with my studies...BINGO!
Now i'm soooooo screwed. I need to quarantine myself at home tomorrow the whole to make up for today. EH, mummy, sorry i think you have to spend mother's day alone. I'll be spending mother's day with my books. SO enjoy mum!

Well, woke up at 2pm today since i dun have to meet sm or ml for studies at 12pm anymore. I read some mangas and found that I've finished 4 chapters with 195 pages long of manga today. Titles Itadakimasu. Well, so now you'll probably figured out what I did for the whole day. =) SMILES..yes, i read manga today insetad of my PoBF study guide. Good Game.

Recently my eyes has been failing me. I tend to see double image. zomg, is it because i studied too much??? maybe...ok, another excuse for me to not study. HOW LAME.

Tried doing skipping today and after 25 rounds i'm so tired. I had leg cramp after that. WELL DONE. i'm getting old....argh! this is not a good sign...

I'm supposed to be studying now but when ever i see my books i feel like sleeping and when ever i see my manga i'm energetic. Someone, please tell me what's wrong with me. Perhaps i got some illness when i see books i'll immediately go into a sleepy stage.

haiz, bored.

No comments: