Saturday, May 9, 2009

Glimpse From The Past

Took a step, I walked into Temasek Polytechnic. Nostalgic. All the memories from my poly years came flowing into me. I really missed those wonderful time. I went back to TP a few days ago for studying, together with anoter TP graduate, Siewmei.

The first thing that the both of us talked about TP was, THE FOOD. yes yes, trust me. TP has fantastic food. They are so delicious that despite me eating for 3 years, I would still go back for more. Well, TP is still the same as it is, and our dear lecturers and tutors, they are all the same as they are.

Bumped into Lawrence Leong, my International Finance tutor. He's as funny as ever and as easy to talk to as ever. Very nice person. We sat and talked about how am I doing and how's everything with school. I consulted him a few times when I was in TP. I was going through a rough patch at that point in time. He has given me a lot of guidance in my studies. I was glad to know a lecturer like himself.

Tan Si Cheong, still as friendly as ever. He is the Mister Nice Guy who doesn't scold his students and that's why we always bully him. LOL. we're so bad. And his best friend Chan Seet Meng were even nicer to bully. hahaha. It really brings back to those time when I really had a lot of fun in school. I love TP.

Saw Goh Yan Peng but she seems busy so didn't really talk to her. So as Peter Ooi. But I've already catch up with them before at the Inaugural Alumni Dinner. They are very ncie teachers. I wished I could be like them. LOL. Maybe I should consider changing my profession....hahaha. Kiddin.

I really want to go back there again. Have nice chat with teachers. Have fun and laughter. Enjoy my poly life. Enjoy my youthful days. I make it sound like I'm damn old. But I really really really missed those times. My friends, the teachers, the food, the fun, and everything else, BUT PROJECTS AND EXAMS. =)

Miss TP. I'll visit you again soon.

No comments: