Saturday, May 9, 2009

Summary & Conclusion

People, if you happen to come across a pill that can make studying easier, please do let me know. I desperately need one. Oh yea, probably you can make some orders for my friends, ML and SM, I believe they need it too. LOL.

Recently I have been mugging hard for my exams (even though it wasn't really productive) and realised some bad habits about myself:
1. After lunch, I tend to feel sleepy and wants to sleep.
2. After dinner, no mood to study but have the mood to read magazine. Strange isn't it?
3. After sitting for too long, my butt hurts. The chairs are so uncomfortable and it makes me wanna walk around the library. So how is that supposed to help me in my studying?
4. Whatever I studied, I FORGOT!

Okay, somebody please tell me that I'm in deep shit. All right, exams are on next thursday and I really need to find my urge for studying. I have been trying to study both PoBF and Econs concurrently (I make it sound like I have a clone). And this is when SM said something that for once I have to agree that she is right. I am actually only studying 1/2 of both and only knows 1/2 of both and it is as good as hanging in the air with a breakable thread. Risky, tsk tsk tsk. So Risky. I didn't know I was a risk incline individual. I thought I was risk adverse. LOL. Econs....

Sigh...my week hasn't really been a good one. There were certainly some things that pissed me off but I've decided not to bring it up again since I have already said it countless time and I'm getting tired of repeating myself. So I choose to ignore. Spare my mind the agony. Books are already giving me a headache. Don't add on.

Bowling hasn't been good for me either. Listen, I don't know what happened to me or what is wrong with me. But I'm just not good enough and the thing that is making it worst, I'm detoriating. Not only my scores ain't good, my game isn't there as well. The feel is gone. Don't ask me why. If I knew what was the reason, I wouldn't be in this pinch now. I feel so lost for my bowling, for once. Especially when Singapore Open is around the corner. I really need to get back in shape.

*haiz* Work has never been easy. But since I choose it. I shall not complain. Anyways, promotion sounds good but it also means more work and responsibilities. I'm not too sure if I can take it but I'll still give it a shot to see how far can I go. But I've got a strong feeling that I won't be staying there for long.

In overall, my current condition is bad. I'm getting fatter each day as I munch unnecessay snacks during studying. My procrastination is hindering my productivity for studying. Bowling is giving me extra worries and pressure. Work is adding on to my headaches. Body is aching all over due to lack of exercise. Exams are approaching and my brain is starting to mulfuction even more.

Tell me, how can I jump accross this wall. Will I be able to get through my second year? Seriously I'm tired. Really. I'm so looking forward for my holiday trip with the girls. I'm starting to save money for that. After exams, WATCH ME! I'll make full use of my time to relax all I can.

Okay, my post looks a little longer than usual. Should get back to study, tomorrow. =)

No comments: