Saturday, May 2, 2009

Memories From The Past

Although I know I can never run away from you unless I stop bowling, seeing you again is really ain't a good thing. I do not wish to recall memories from the past and I don't need anything or anyone to trigger that part of me, that has been asleep for quite sometime.

All right, I'll stop talking about it and so that I can conveniently forget about it. It seems like you and me will not be training at the same venue anymore. That is a blessing for me because at the moment I really do not want to see you at all until I know that my eyes will never wonder off to you anymore.

Besides, I really need to focus on my exams now as I am starting to feel stress because I am really not prepared at all. So not prepared. I cannot afford to fail. I need to put in more effort and I really need to do well for my exams. Do not wish to disappoint my parent.

Laptop, animes, mangas, blogs has been a distraction for me. Work load is getting heavier each time and things really ain't going smooth. Sometimes I feel that I may just collapse at any time. Right now, everything is already so difficult for me. So, YOU! stop making things worst. But oh well, it's not your fault since you know nothing about it. lol.

Okay, need to work in the morning tomorrow and this is damn freaking tiring. I want time to freeze man. JUST FREEZE THE TIME! How I wish I was blessed with some supernatural power where I can teleport through space and freeze time. Jeez. I'm insane.

No comments: