Friday, April 24, 2009

At The Receiving End

Was having a little chat with my dad today, regarding my life up till now, the choices I made, my future plans and my present moment. I realised many things that I have long forgotten about. Since I have been too busy with my work, training and studies. It seems that I didn't even have time to slow down my footsteps and take a look around my surroundings. How beautiful life can be.

While in the car driving out for dinner, me on my ipod, I started to think back to those days when I can start to remember things until now. I laughed. Good and bad memories. There were many tough times and I had my own problems as well, I'm surprised how much I endured it and that really makes who I am today. I'm grateful.

My friend today mentioned that she once cried really badly was because she had a quarrell with her bf. I can understand that. She resembles very much like one of my bowling/poly friends. In fact, I would say they are pretty similiar in terms of their relationship. So, I told her my friend's story. She might picked up something from there.

At the end of the day, every obstacle met is a lesson learnt. It is a life's journey that we have embarked on the very moment we were brought to life. How we colour it is up to us. Life, is already so fragile. Treasure it. We live and we learn. I learn from my family, my peers, my seniors and my own mistakes.

Well, it good to take a break once in a while and relax when it is really needed. Today's studying session is really fun. ML seldoms open up to the people around her. Especially me. Some how, some where, I know that I'm not that reliable when comes to relationship. I had my problems with that as well. But I was glad that she started talking more and at least, today her laughter and smiles were from the bottom of her heart.

Guess it's time for me to wrap up and end my post. To my friends out there, have a good week ahead, rest well and take care. Start thinking about your future and your life if you have spare time. >.< To SM, ML and TS: we'd better study hard and pass our exams. Anyway, we will get through this together.

No comments: