Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hopefully

Getting tired from studying every day to prepare for my never ending exams that always seems to have uncountable number of chapters. How long more do I need to read and write until I can get it into my head...wonders... ... ... ...

I'm exhausted. To the extend that I no longer feel panic for my upcoming paper on Thursday. Although I know that I'm far from completing that module and I seriously have not enough time, I can't seem to find the urge to study. Perhaps I'm thinking of too many things at a go and that probably caused my brain system to mulfunction and detoriates.

Manga and anime is my all time favoutite past time. It just brightens up my day somehow or rather. After my exams, I'm so going to be a full time watching anime and reading manga maniac. Well, that if I could squeeze out some time from my work and training...zzzzz...

Went back to TP to study today with Siewmei. Catch up with some lecturers and our Course manager. She is still as friendly and as busy as ever. Well, I spared her the agony by letting her finish her packed lunch before she needs to rush off to some Graduation Ceremony by other courses. Had a fun and memorable chat with Mr. Lawerence Leong. He is still as funny as ever and we talked about our good old school days when we're in his class. He can be scary at times but his class was the most effective and productive. I never slept in his class before. Can you imagine that?

Mr. Tan Si Cheong is still as nice as ever. So as his best friend Chan Seet Meng. Still as gentle as ever. LOL. I still can remember how he always skipped my table when comes to checking tutorial answers. The surprising thing is that almost all the lecturers still remembers me. How nice of them. =) *smiles* Seeing them and having lunch with them really helps to bring my fatigue level down.

Despite me graduated from TP last year, it feels like it has been many many years since I last went back to TP to enjoy a tertiary student lifestyle. Realised that life as a student is really beautiful. Every other day is filled with laughter, stress, fun, enjoyable and frustrating moments. I still cannot forget how I felt back then when I stepped up on the stage during my Graduation Ceremony.

I've completed another stage of my life and is time for me to advance to another level. New challenges, new friends (although I don't really talk to other people in uni) and new experiences. We only have one life, so aim it well. I really hope that I can pass my exams and get through my second year smoothly. Well, guess it useless now as I've already taken my papers and there is already no turning back. I'll just have to pray for the best.

*sigh* it's 4.25am now and I'm starting to feel sleepy and I'm getting a little emo here. Recently, I've bumped into you but we hardly talk. But well, each time I see you, you reminds me of the past. I though I have COMPLETELY forgotten about you. And I'm so wrong about it. Don't worry, probably I'll need a little more time to forget every single thing about you. ENTIRELY!

Argh, whatever...I'm ignoring it. I missed upper thomson steamboat >.<
I want my MAN TOUS!

No comments: