Saturday, April 4, 2009

Refusal

look, my family is getting paraniod over some irrelevant issues here. This makes me even more withdrawn then usual.

My mother was just having a conversation with me not long ago in regards to BGR. Well, it seems like she have some issues with some of the male friends that i'm hanging out with and that really puts me off. Especially when comes to those 2 guys she hated the most. (I havent been in contact with either of them, so no problems)

Well, i havent been into a relationship neither have been to dates. But seriously, i dont see any importance in being in a BGR. Why can't she stop thinking so much over it. It comes when it comes, why bother? I'm still young and what's the problem of not having a boyfriend?

She told me that this guy is not bad, this one okay, this one we will not disapprove and etc... oh my gosh, do i look like some old hag or what? and worst is she is speaking about marriage.... =_='''

Look here, i'm fine with my life now. I worked, I study and I still train. My schedule is tight and my life is busy. I hardly even have time for my friends, animes and mangas. Let alone for boyfriend. I don't really need one.

On second thought, I would rather not have a boyfriend and live my carefree and easy-going life. No need to worry or get myself involved with my emotions that sometimes may turn out to be hard to control. I do not wish to lie in bed and fret over every little things that affects me.

I strongly believe that I'm able to support my parents and myself fairly well in the future, and that I don't need to have some guy to help me support my parents. I'm fine being by myself.

It's not that I had some terrible experiences with guys, all my male friends out there, you are still my friend, no worries =) is not like i hate you guys or something. Perhaps I'm too independent on my own, and have different perception in regards to BGR.

I really don't mind being single. When will my parents understand that? oh yea, by the way, not having a boyfriend doesn't mean that I SWING THAT WAY... i'm a perfectly straight girl here ok!

Damn, signing off.
Mata Ne!

No comments: