Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Other Side Of Light


Bowling kinda sucks recently. Game is there but my scores ain't showing the results when sometimes, results is what matters most. I'm trying to get hold of myself and figure things out slowly for the time being as my mind is preoccupied with my studies and exams. I'm so filled with so many things I feel like i'm already at the brim, about to explode anytime soon.

Speaking about bowling and scores, I feel insecure. Towards many many things. But on second thought, these things are unimportant. It's not necessary neither it is something I should concern myself with. It perhaps something to do with my perception and feelings.

Personally, I have never like the idea of sucking up to anyone. But when I see my friends doing that, it makes me feel sick and tired. But, it has nothing to do with me, right? So why am I bothered about it? I would love to know why too.

They are all my circle of friends, but when this happens, I really feel like distanting myself from them until all these cools down, then i'll return. But, where's the meaning to that? They are my friends afterall, so what if they are sucking up to each other? It has nothing to do with you, they are still your friends, someone you know for as long as it takes. Is it worth ruining it over this one person? who is just, the centre of attraction at the moment?

I don't know, don't wanna know. I can overlook it like I normally do. I can choose not be affected by it. I can always not get myself involved. Geez, now I can barely understand what my heart feels. Perhaps, I should just ignore it. Is that a good idea? Hell yea =)


I'm so tired talking about them. It makes feel so tired when discussing about these people. So tired with them.

No comments: