Friday, April 3, 2009

Dances To The Melody

My mood has been pretty good these few days and that is solely because ALL THE NEW ANIME SEASONS ARE OUT!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, it seems like there is a little bit of a continuation from Tsubasa Tokyo Revelation and that is the Tsubasa Shunraiki. After the 2nd season of Tsubasa Chronicles, i feel so sad that the story is not complete. When Tokyo Revelations came out i was so happy but it has only 3 ovas. Now Shunraiki is out =) i hope that it will continue from there. The love between sakura and syaoran is sooooo sweet, and i like the mystery that connects yuuko san from xxxholic, Rei from sakura card captor, fuuma from X. There were many more other characters involved but I forgot their names. =)

Apart from that, my favourite classical music animes are out too. Although i was delighted when there is a second season for Nodame Cantabile which is the Paris Chapter, was kinda sad for La Corda D'oro Primma Passo as it was another fantastic music anime after Nodame. FINALLY the second season is out and i'm able to hear the beautiful and relaxing classical pieces they are playing. It's called the La Corda D'oro Secondo Passo. Love it to the max!!!!

Oh well, speaking about xxxholic, their third season are out after xxxHoLiC Kei it is the xxxHoLiC Shunmuki. I simply love these animes...hope they produce more, of course with good storyline and plot.

Oh yea, there was another new anime that came out, that is Genji Monogatari Sennenki. In my previous post, I did mention on the manga Gekka no Kimi that follows after a non-fiction novel Tale of Genji, this has been made into an anime. Monogatari = Tale and Sennenki = 1000 years chapter. Hikaru Genji = main lead. I just started watching the first episode. Half way through, but it was not bad...kinda like it. =) same as the stor that i read from Gekka no Kimi.

This has been a happy week for me when there are so many animes that are available for streaming, although bleach 213 kinda disappointed me, I still love watching animes...=))

And i've just read the First Girl manga...and I thought I fell in love with TANGO!!!! got the urge to dance tango!! though i believed i will trip and fall to my death or step my partner's toe till it breaks, lol...well, u see i'm not a very good dancer....will brush up on it if needed. =)))) i don't mind my partner to be Leon Rosas...hhahaha, since he is soooo cooooolll... the story a bit sad, esp the part when marianna died. I ALMOST CRIED!!!!

ooookkk, i better stop here, am bowling in the 3pm squad tmr for NMC and i still have school in the morning from 930 to 1pm. oh my tian, i wish i had super powers like telepotation so i dun have to rush my ass from one place to the other...

O-Yasumi-Nasai!!!
Ja Ne!

No comments: