Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When It's Over, It's Over...

Today which is a verdict day for a few of my friends, did not turn out to be as bad as we thought. Perhaps, God has really gave them his blessing. They did not get into any deeper mess than it could have and the damage has been minimized to the maximum.

Now that everything is over, Greg, Steffi and Eugene, all of you have made it through today's trial. It seems that it was not that bad to the extend for me to collect Steffi's corpse. She was still smilling when she came out, and I thought, it's over. They will be fine. Indeed, they are sentenced to a lesser months suspension only. Not too bad. I'm happy for them.

Stumbled across some old photos, uploaded them on facebook. These photos are really nostalgic. Brings back many wonderful memories. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. Or maybe, travel through time and space.

Went to attend a feng shui seminar yesterday and the master was just saying, the year of Ox is not a good year for Rabbits. Rabbits may encounter some disasters which we cannot prevent at any cost. I wonder, will that be true? Because, apparently some of the books I've read said the same. Spooky huh? Tell me about it, I don't wanna know.

Also, they said that my career will face many difficulties and hardships. This is very true indeed as I am facing a little problem with the music school and SBF. It seems that things ain't going smoothly at all. I wonder why. Perhaps I really need to put in more effort. Also, I have my studies to worry. I guess it is really time for my to settle down and emotions and stop procrastinating. The more I procrastinate, the more i'm screwing myself up for my studies... and I simply cannot afford that.

My love life will be an unsuccessful one. The book said. That is not a really good sign. Maybe, this year will be another year of me waiting. Perhaps, keep low profile...low profile ong she-na. Don't try to stand out so much. Will keep you away from trouble. At least minimize the troubles.

Well, after all these, I really do hope the bad lucks to go and good lucks will come. I know that the year ahead of me will be a tough one. I will be stronger than every yesterdays and move forward bravely to face my fight every other day. I know I will get tired and restless at times, but i also know, there will always be people there for me to fall back on when I needed them.

Steffi, don't worry about the temptation card. The devil card will not get to me and I will make sure that I will not fall for these temptations. Also, I will do all I can and within my capabilities to keep the both of us out from troubles and also to drive away all the devlish things. I will be determined to keeps my words and my actions will proves it all.

Trust me, I have very strong will when comes to setting goals and direction of my life. Moral values and personal values are something that will not waiver no matter what you do. I'll make sure to keep a look out for potentioal dangers. We're ain't that bad and unlucky, we just needed a bit more patience. Let's walk through this another tough year together as friends and along with our companions, we will do better. Hopefully, for this new year.

No comments: