Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Lies Ahead For Me In 2009

Was looking though my date planner and realised that 2009 will be a busy year for me. I'm going away for a holiday with my parents to Hokkaido during chinese new year, after which I have a final mock test coming up in mid-March, the major obstacle would be my Final Year Exams in May. Exams are either DO or DIE and my exam fees are damn expensive. I guess that is what it takes to get a decent degree qualifications.

Had steamboat with a bunch of amazing friends last Sunday. Those amazing people are Aloy, Yiquan, Steffi, JonJon, Ben, Shuan and Colin. We joked, laugh and talks about bowling and all those funny team names that we came out for NAG. Ain't we planning a bit too far? Apparently all those that were present for the steamboat except for Steffi and Benji, are those who were not seeded in the 2009 bowling squad. We are the drop-outs from SBF.

While eating, Yiquan mentioned that if he got called up for the interview, he may not want to go for it as looking at this year's tournament calender, there isn't much tournament for us to go. Since that is the case, he would rather not train with SBF and then participate these tournaments on his own expenses. Having him saying that, it reminds me that I may not have the luxury of the time to compete in competitions too. As you can see, for the first half a year my studies has already occupy most of my time and not to mention about my work. If that is the case, I may not have the chance to bowl in Malaysia Open and Singapore Open.

Having said that, it would imply that I will need to have beter time management this year and have to prioritize my commitments. I really need to stick to my new year resolutions. Alright, now leaving ALLLLLL these problems aside. There is another bigger problem.

Ever since we came back from the last trip, we have spent every other day chatting on msn or sms-ing each other. As I know that you don't usually have this routine based on past experiences, you seems to open up your thought to me more than usual. We always chat until in the morning and it always seems never ending. Gradually, I have become more comfortable in chatting with you online and our conversation seems pretty normal. Not too sure is this a good sign or a bad sign. You don't express your emotions and you can be very misleading at times. You have put me in a spot where there are times when i really don't know what to do with you. *sigh* I guess that is what I will have to go through if that person is you. Seems like I will still need to wait a little longer for you to understand your feelings and then I will make a decision for myself.

No comments: