Monday, January 12, 2009

What Ever Will Be, Will Be.

After a whole week's work, I finally get to slow down my pace and take a rest. Fatigue is starting to sets in and I can feel it. My body is having signs of sickness and I know that at this moment I have too many commitments.

Managing a centre is not as easy as it seems it is. Human relation is one big problem, making decisions for the benefit of the company and this trains your mentality in many ways. Your decisions determines your maturity.

It is probably time for me to view my life differently as I am going to embark on another journey that is different from the ones that I've been travelling so far. Enough of SBF, enough of bowling and now my studies and work are my main priorities. Screw SBF whether they want to keep me in the team, I know that this is reality but I just simply don't like the way the govern matters.

So much for talking about transparency and when the bowlers needed it the most, it was never shown. So much for all the promises they made to improve our game, and when we cannot do what they have asked for, it is our fault and not theirs. Have they ever thought that if we failed, they have failed too? When a bowler cannot perform in a competition, they simply put the blame on the bowler being uncoachable or whatever reasons they can think of. But who has seriously think through and tell the them that "hey, you mean you are not to blame for us not performing?" "why is always the bowlers is the problem, and the you people have no problems?"
So much for saying " we are humans too, we make mistakes!" Yea right, I wonder have you people ever admitted that when your ANY of your bowlers did not bowl well, you are partly at fault too?

Anyway, given up hope of them and thanks to them, they nearly killed my passion for bowling. The good thing is I still have good friends around who shares the joy of bowling. With them around, I once again felt the joy and excitement i've once lost for bowling. It doesn't matter where or which organization i belongs to, as long as I love to bowl, I will still find time and train to compete.

leaving all these aside, i attempted something out of the blue today. I tries playingmy gu-zheng and i suck big time. I have forogtten all my notes and cannot even play a proper piece. Someone please shoot me now! maybe i'll start practicing my gu-zheng to get in touch with my innerself more. I might start practicing my gu-zheng to calm my mind and body. Sounds artistic huh? Maybe I AM... *grin*

Oh well, shall end it here today. Had a long day and i'm really tired out. Good night everybody!

No comments: