Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My illusions and Dreams

Recent nights has not been a good one for me as I did not have my rest at all. The reason of my sleepless night is you. You kept appearing in my dream for 2 consequetive nights and this drains off all my energy the next day.

I wonder is it because I tried to stop myself from thinking of you and that leads to this outcome? Or was it because the fact that I am thinking of you that forces my mind to create an illusion that can never be realized? My questions will never be answered.

As the time draws nearer, the more uneasy I get. I hope that these uneasiness will go off soon. It's affecting me and I hate to lost control of my mind. To put it into simpler terms, I dislike it when lonely moments, the picture of you comes into my mind. I dislike it when there were some days I wished for someone to be there for me and you came into my mind. That is like an invasion to my private life. I really dislike it.

Guess I need a little more time that predicted. I need to get over it fast so that the damage can be minimized. The damage inflicted on me will be reduced and by then, I need to rebuild my shield to fense me off from weird people like you, you who are cabable of swaying and invading my heart unknowlingly.

Just like what my dearest girl would say :" someone can make you feel that you are special but you will never know if its their habit to make everybody feel the same way."
My fall will make me stronger so that I will brush up on my weak areas against people like you and so that I will not fall into the same trap again.

No comments: