Monday, December 22, 2008

Drop It

I have been super busy these few days and did not even have the time to eat proper meals during work. This is bad. But I like it when I get busier as it helps me to get over you pretty fast.

It seems that I'm able to recover fast as I am now able to talk to you normally without feeling the constraint I felt in the past. Those conversations that seems so hard to continue does not affect me that much anymore for I can now speak to you like how I speak to my other buddies. Those times where I realized that I was thinking of you that is because I have relied on you just like how I relied on all of my best-est friends. Whenever I could not take my eyes off you is because I am concern with you just like how I cared for the others.

Now I feel more comfortable speaking to you be it online or in person. From here, I know that I have already moved on and no longer will see you the way I did.

No comments: