Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Turning Point

Should I have know that this is your answer,
I would not have hope for anything more than expected.
A mixture of feelings that are hard to surpress,
Who would have thought that you have turned my world into a mess.
Actions may always speaks louder than words,
But those few words that you have spoken cannot overwrite those actions taken.
You are a confused little lamb who is trying to make the best out of everything,
Never did you expect that you might end up being my one and only thing.
Those things that you did which means nothing to you,
Has build up a total different impact on me, damn you!
Perhaps I would have felt better if you had not responded to my calls and actions,
Perhaps I would have felt better if you had not treated me that nice and considerate.
Invade my world further not as I am really at my wits end,
Time shall heal my wound and I will soon get over you, fret not.
I had an enjoyable and memorable trip up to Malaysia this year. I had great friends who accompanied me through thick and thin, and also who had spent their christmas with me. I am glad to have all those wonderful people up there with me. How nice the world can be.
For many days and nights, you were always right by my side. Always there when I needed you and still as usual, you are as considerate as ever. We may have held hands and fall asleep on each other shoulders, that will remain as memories as it is. These memories belongs to me as it may not be of any importance to you, and it will stay with me throughout my entire life.
You are not to blame, it was me who did not pick up the correct hints from time to time. Perhaps I was too dense and am not being able to sense that innocent-ness of yours. This has always been one sided and there are nothing that can be done to it. We may not get a chance to meet up anymore for 2009 is a damn busy year for me, and this can keeps me occupy so that I will not think of you.
I still have my dearest friends who are willingly to be there for me like how much I will always be there for them when needed. My milo trip is definitely fun with them around me and of course, because you were there with me. Thank you for all those wonderful memories you gave me. I will make sure that I will not pick up the wrong hints from you again and will play my role faithfully like how you would expect me to turn out to be. I guess this can satisfy both parties?! Not too sure if I'm satisfied with this outcome.
Anyway, hope that 2009 will be a better year for me >.<
Steffi, really thanks for everything... I could not have done this without you. Loves.

No comments: