Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Memories And Move On

Not too sure what hits me the most, but it seems that the wake up call is here and it is time to move on from where i've stopped.

I hope that my last trip with you this year will be one of the most memorable ones. After which it will mark an end of my dream and I will let go of all my emotions, thoughts and feelings so that I will not find myself waking up one day thinking that you will be mine some day. Although patience is a virtue, it doesn't seem to be applicable on this case. So it seems.

Well then, it is on my accord all these while and my foolishness must end here before I look like an idiot. Like I've said, not too sure what has gotten into me that have lead me to this solution. Maybe it is more to determination than solution. I feel so childish and now that this thing makes no sense to me anymore.

Perhaps I have been the one who is having unneccessary thoughts and had mis-interpreted you in many ways. I realised that I do not understand you as much as I though I did. You are like an impenetrable fortress to me. So it seems. Sad to say, I realised that this gap is too wide to close up. You are just too far away from me. Before I lose you for good, I better salvage it now.

Did not see myself going this far and I believe time will heal and I know that I am stronger than before. I'm sorry for the misunderstood of your kind intentions all these while. This is you and nothing that you did was because it was me. This is you and it is not that you have changed but it is because I did not know that you were all along like this.

Your gaze from before was not to get my attention; it was because there were no one else there at that time. Your kindness was not because you cared; this is one of your traits. Those words that you speak was not because you noticed me; it was just an ordinary comment. All these makes you and this is something I did not realise in the past. Now that I am aware of it, I'm able to get a clearer picture of what is ahead of me.

I will now look at you from a brand new angle and will understand you from a brand new start. I will be friends with you just like the rest of my buddies. You are just you. I realised it too late. I'm sorry and Thank you for being such a nice friend.

No comments: