Monday, October 20, 2008

Responsibilities

I'm starting to wonder...where am i heading towards right now at this point of my life. After one incident that happened on that faithful Sunday, it seems to be a wakeup call for me. As if asking me to start prioritizing my things on hand and to make decisions when there is a need to.
My work, bowling, studies are all very important to me and social gathering with all my dear friends is something I cannot ignore. So if there comes a day i need to give up either one, what would that be? Can my body and mind under take all these stress and pressure? I need some time to really think through what i really i want in my life and the consequences and responsibilities that will come together with my decisions.

Questions like does doing something i like to do more important than what the real world and reality is trying to ask me to do? my passion or my future? my pleasure or my sacrifices? what is the thing that i really need to do right now?
I need to find an answer to all these questions before i could move on in my life. I need to know where i'm heading to. I need to be clear of what i should and should not be doing.

This is my life. I need to take responsible for it.

No comments: