Sunday, November 2, 2008

What Have I Done?!

alright, before i start my story, do not ask me why did i agree with it because at the moment i also asked myself this question too. *sigh* it all goes like this:

I was working on thursday, afternoon shift on the 30 October 08. In the school, we have this Master teacher, she plays very well on both the piano and the violin. she is truly one musician. I enjoys listening to her music while i'm busy calling the waitlist. Before she left that night, she asked me if i can drive. Since i just passed my license a couple of months a ago, so i proudly said yes. Next she asked if i know my way around Singapore, and my answer is think so. Last, she asked me if she could take up a few hours of my time to bring her folks around as they are coming back to Singapore, and without thinking much i replied not too sure if i'm of some help but you can refer to the street directory. Her response was she does not need a street directory, she just wanted me to show them how to get to town or something like that.

At the moment, i realised i'm stuck in a difficult situation where i cannot say no. The next thing i know, she sms me the next day and to ask me when i'm free so i told her monday morning before i go to class, that is TOMORROW!!!! oh my god! it's kinda weird for her to ask a favour from me. She gives me the "alice tay" feel you know.

This is going to be the first and the last time i'll ever help anyone that is OUT OF MY JOB SCOPE. this is like a personal favour la! gosh, colleagues are colleagues. friends are friends. They are just so different. Looks like this time round i leap without looking and i shall reap what i sow.

*sigh*

No comments: