Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Surprises and Actions




Although I didn't party tonight or rent a chalet, I had an enjoyable yet tiring day. It's tiring cause it has been a long day for me. Enjoyable cause i'm blessed to have many people around me to do small little things for me. My mum cooked a sumptuous meal for me and my dear steffi has given me my blog's wallpaper...and of coz, some of my long lost friends remembered my birthday and dropped me smses...Once again, really thank you. Though i'm not good at expressing myself when comes to face to face, but deep down i'm really touched and delighted. no words can actually describe my feelings. =)


I had a long day today, so i'll go sleep earlier since i have school tmr...

special thanks to all who have remembered my birthday.

cheers,

No comments: