Thursday, October 16, 2008

The little things that adds up





All the small little efforts that was put in, can make another being feel that special thought.
Actions may speaks louder than words, but sometimes words can touch another person's heart.
It maybe something which you have said unconsiously, but it may meant a whole lot of a difference to the one who heard it.
At the receiving end you are blessed, and along the way from the starting point, there was always someone there for you.

To my parent who has constantly shown guidance and love, and to my all my friends who stood by me all these time and answering to my selfish needs. Thank you for everything. This day is probably one of the best birthdays I've ever had. A memorable and an expensive one. This day will always remain somewhere in my heart and even if I'm busy and my mind is occupied by something else, there will never be a time where I'll forget what I've received today regardless it is a material or a physcological one. =)

No comments: