Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funny and Happy Moments

I was too tired last night that i didnt have time to blog. But oh well, let me share with you my funny moments yesterday during training. The main casts were Kawai and Huifen. It all started with...
Kawai went to do up her bowling balls that she wants to bring up for Anchor. Something went terribly wrong after she received her bowling balls, 1. the inserts weren't the ones she has been using all these years. 2. the surface of all her bowling balls were either too polished or too dull. 3. her track was terrible. with these, you can imagine how she paniced coz she's leaving later at 5pm. As for huifen, her track was even worst. it went diagonally across her finger and thumb hole. My goodess, i doubt anyone can ever do that. and so, the conversation went like this.

Kawai: I am so dead man!
Huifen: Me too! Look at my track!
Kawai: Hey, we're on the same boat! But mine is sinking faster than yours...
She-na: lol

Kawai: but wait...how can my boat be sinking faster when me and huifen are on the same boat?!?!
she-na lol even harder until she can't bowl.

Kawai: She-na, i think i need to pray to God first before i go up for tournament coz i'm like so dead.
She-na: so what kind of God do you pray to?
Kawai: I pray to Buddha and Alah + Cannot Sala
She-na lol until she keeps laughing and really cannot concentrate when bowling. It was so damn funny can....

Oh my goodness, it was my first training that was so funny with kawai and huifen being in a panic state and saying weird things. lol.

Today is she-na is a happy girl! as my 21st bday is approaching, my parents bought me a gift. it is a set of jewerly. it compromises of a ring, a braclet and a necklace. it's all pure gold. this whole set is worth more than $1,500. My god, my take home pay also not that much. I really love the present a lot =) THANK YOU MUMMY AND DADDY.

No comments: