Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seconds Ticking By

going into the last week of my preparations for my coming exams and to be honest, i really have no idea how much i've studied but i'm just going to keep giving my all and pray for the best. recently, i have just gotten a letter from my school to notify me of my attachment and i'm gald that i'm going to be attached to earnst and young :) but first i've got to pass the interview first. omg, whoever's up there, pls watch over me >.<

after a crazy month in april, things are slowly setting in and i'm starting to get settled down. back to the way i was before. back to the life i used to have. things are going as i how i foresaw it would be. and maybe because i predicted most of what happened, i'm able to deal with it much better. of coz, there is a part of it that without you guys whom i cannot do without. my friends. and so once i again i realised how important a role friend's play. they just manage to withstand all your nonsense. i mean, my nonsense. all my insecuritites and uneasiness, they can just sweep it off me. and for this, i'm once again not afriad of being alone.

and this new friend that i've made a few weeks back, he's from my current school and we had a couple of similiar modules. he's always curious about what's my opinion and he asked to share some part of my life with him. funny guy isn't he? but knowing me, once i start talking about bowling, about my life, the pilot and my other friends, i just get so carried away. and he just listens, laughs and just like me, he also cannot stop talking. and that's how we digress and didn't study much. oh boy.

talking to him made me realised some things that i have forgotten about in my life and with that, i have decided a few things that i have to do. i'm glad i've found them back. this is a new era. a new generation. and i know there will be more changes to come. i will stick it through. and some how, recently, woodblock just came into my mind :)

and when thinking about woodblock, there's always a smile across my face. i wonder why. it's always after all the ups and downs, then i'll think about woodblock. all the funny things woodblock would do which still stays so vivid in my mind. unlike the others, i forget them easily and even i could recall, it's only bits and pieces of it. for woodblock, everything stays so clear. i hate to say this, but i'm missing him a bit here. lol. of course, as a friend :) he never fails to humour me in the most unexpected way. hahaha. omg, i feel so old once again. i wish i could turn back the hands of time to those moments when i was with woodblock and probably he was the first person i could be with with an ease in mind. i dont talk about him to others. only you know. i should stick to my own belief. *smiles*

alright, better head off to study. when it rains, i just think about woodblock. what a gentle guy he is.

No comments: