Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fairytale

Distraction, is probably something i would need right now. i want to distract myself from distraction. just like the "pink elephant theory". well, it just shows that i really did learn something from my coaches afterall. as well as the "donkey theory".

I am really progressing at an excruciatingly slow pace for my revision for exams. i wonder why. sometimes, people can be so contradicting and i think that is what makes us, human. something so interesting. did a little of self assessment and pull out my strengths and weaknesses. and i just know how much it hurts sometimes, to know the truth. i have long learnt to accept it.

made a mistake. stumbled upon my fall. all is my bad. i know. i don't need anyone to tell me. there is no need to at the first place. since i already knew i was at fault too. just when i really needed someone to be there, friends never fail to leave my side. i appreciate it. though they may not know what happened, and i really don't want to talk about it all over again, nevertheless, they are always there for me. to cushion my fall. i have nothing to say.

on the spur of moment, i tried to do something and i hope i wasn't too late. the good thing is there are very little promises so the back fire is manageable. the bad thing is to fix what has been broken. that said, there's nothing to worry about. i know i'll ride it out eventually. because that is what makes me who i am.

it's hard to sleep at night. but a little wine would do the job. it's healthy and it serves it purpose. i need to steer my direction and my attention to my books. at times like this, time really seems so slow. ticking by seconds and every passing minutes, it's a dread. music would be my accompanion now. i wish i had attended guitar courses. random.

i want to sleep.
need to study tomorrow.
i need my rest too.

No comments: