Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mood: Panic

Fuck! I just realised that i couldnt find the CD that Jane has handed to me on Sunday. I need to pass that to Flora on Thursday along with the keys and the expenses documents. omg. my room is in mess and i really cannot remember where the hell i put that CD! Fuck!

I remembered taking it out, placing it somewhere that i thought at the back of my head "it will be convenient for me to bring out so that i wont forget" and i remembered that i was packing my notes on that day because i need to study on monday. and and and, i remembered bring a lot of stuff home on sunday and wtf! i forgot where i put that CD.

omg omg omg omg...i'm so dead...i need my memories back! of all things i forget, i choose to forget where i place the CD. NB! WTF! memories, sobz! please come back..i need to recall and i only have till thursday and i haven't start studying for MA on thursday and I DON'T HAVE MY ORGANIZER WITH ME!

i feel so handicap...

sobz...cd...please come out!

No comments: