Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just Like This

Another year has gone by and now thinking back to all those time again, it all felt like it was just yesterday. Although a new year is here, everything still remains unchanged. I am still working my ass off on weekends, and studying my brains off for my exams; some time around in May which means it's around the corner.

Like the previous year, we gathered at Jolin's pub for countdown and celebration of the new year. We had an after party at wee's house until six in the morning and I was dead tired. I went back shower and 'plop' to sleep. Oh I forgot someone, greg stayed over at my place. And so here I am on a Sunday in my office working and feeling sleepy.

The start of the year was not as bad as last year but I wouldn't say that it started well too. I made a couple of mistakes at work and my co-workers have to cover my ass for that and today, I have collected the wrong amount of fees. demoralizing isn't it? It's just the start of the year, first few days of work and troubles keep pouring in.

Despite all these, I had fun at Kawai's 20th party last night. It was damn awesome and it felt like it was her 21st instead. but damn it, she'a young so still 20. I hope she doesn't read my blog if not I'm going to get it from her. lol.

Also, steffi has been harping on her bf forever but oh well as long as she's happy with it, as a friend that is the only thing i can do i guess. Then you know something, I just cutted my finger this morning with a pen knife. F-ing pain can. doo doo back side. it's quite deep some more. it couldnt stop bleeding for a few minutes.

omg i'm so damn sleepy...i wanna sleep now now now....but working zzzzzzz

No comments: