Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Goes one and comes another...

I shall declare that today i'm a happy girl. *screams* You can never imagine how relief I felt the moment i stepped out of the examination hall. In order to end it earlier, I walked out 15mins earlier then usual. Didn't bother to check my answes. That's how eager I was to get out of the examination hall.

While I was doing my paper today, I've already start to plan what should I eat along the way. Orange Julius? BK Onion Rings? and then I started thinking, when should I bowl my MQ and should I go work this friday. That shows how distracted I was during examination condition.

Well hopefully I can qualify by this Friday for Singapore open so I don't have to go down to Mt Faber Safra again cause it's just too damn freaking far for me to travel down regardless whether I'm working or from home.

Now I have 2 worries in my mind. One is what if I cannot qualify for Singapore open? I will be so damn freaking sianzzzz... Second is I hope August don't come so soon. August is the month where the UOL will release our results. Trust me, I do not wish to collect my results. I'm afriad that I might just get heart attack and die. Also, I might caused my parents to have high blood pressure.

Jeez, just when I though I can forget about studies and books, I have to worry for my results. OMG. But oh well, what's done cannot be undone. So hack it! I dun really give a DAMN!

Ok, HOLIDAYS!!!! but the swine is getting serious. Singapore already have one confirmed case. That makes travelling abroad kinda difficult now isn't it? Sad :( damn the swine man, just screw it.

How comes that "SWINE" is not being quarantined yet? they should have just lock her up at some zoo together with some other pigs. Ok, that's random. She didnt offend me anyway, i'm being mean here. but what to do, everytime I talked about SWINE. It just reminds me of her. LOL

Facial. Yeap, i'm going for facial with Siewmei next monday!!!!!!! am so happy about it. Siewmei is nice enough to change her appointment to suit mine so that we can go down together coz I dunnot how to go to that facial place. Ain't she nice? So God, please ask the marker to give her another few more marks for her papers. Kindness begets kindesss right?

Work, bowl, eat, sleep , shit...ok i'm back to my usual routine. But at least now I have a little more time than usual. Maybe I should visit my lecturers again to disturb them...muhahaha...oh yea, i forgot something. I need to complete reading books. I've promised to finish reading Hack and then Angels & Demons and then Marley & Me. If i'm not wrong, i think i promised Kawai that I'll read Harry Potter too. I think.

Sianz....but oh well reading helps to improve in my english before some one keeps complaining i'm like a Ah Sum. OMG.

I think I will read my manga, watch my animes first. Then read the story books! hahaha....okok, think i'm blogging too long. Shall end here.

No comments: