Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Day Out

Didn't have the chance to blog last night cause when out with steffi and kawai and only reached home at about 1am and we had training the following day in the morning. Disasters!

We met up for a movie marathon yesterday. We watched wolverine and then angels & demons. omg, the 2 movies are really the best. If we had more time andmore money, we would have night at the museum 2. LOL.

The next few movies we are looking at is drag me to hell. it's a damn scary show but I like =) muhahah, and steffi is still as timid as ever..*sighs* guessed like my horro movie partner got to be Ka. So sad. coz Ka is too noisy when she's in the movie. She kept asking my questions when i need to FOCUS on my movies. LOL. but can't blame her, she's just curious. Young girl mah.

AT plaza sing, I saw this damn awesome shop and it's called the OTAKU-SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, they sell a lot of damn COOOOLLLLL stuffs.....*SCREAMS* I want to work there so i can wear the VK uniform and some kimono. Actually it's not a kimono, it feels more like a yukata. but oh well, it doesnt matter. I JUST WANT TO WEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, if only cosplay in singapore is as popular as in japan. zzzzzz....well, a day out with the realy lightens my mood a bit. I thought i needed a break and i really do need one. Chatting with them, gossiping and laugh together. really brings me back to life. eh, i mean i do have life btu not that frequent.

I tried to study in the morning but failed terribly. Damn so i need to do all the catching up today. and i need to train for singapore open which is damn tiring and i hate to plot my MQs cos the timing is all so weird. and my work....zzzzzz i'm starting work this thursday...ARgh, i wish my no-pay-leave was forever.

okok, i better sleep now if not tomorrow cannot wake up in time for work. then it will be dks, ggxx and g game man...boss will sack me soon if i keep this up...hahahahaha....anyway, i will be looking forward to another day out with the girls like this. =)

oh yea, for some strange reason tiacpin is damn nice today, he treated me to lunch and also bubble tea for greg. maybe he strikes lottery yesterda?! but when mw and greg asked him, he said he lost $50 due to pin 7. Maybe he dont want the karma...hahahaha...later kena swine...lol...kiddin.

OKOKOK, i really need to go back to bed...

No comments: