Monday, April 20, 2009

Mind Over Mind

Exams dates are drawing close, my revision is not anywhere near complete and my procrastination is still dominating me all these time. I'm so not in shape for studies. Jeez, Is there any remedy for that? Give me some smart pills so I can vomit my answers in exams like our Singapore icon, Merlion.

Corporate Finance: Too much theory to remember and the calculations are tedious. Not one mistake can be made. Guess what, i've only complete 1 chapter out of 9 chapters. AND! i'm dropping 2 chapters so that makes it 7 chapters in total. zomg, I really need to buck up.

Microeconomics: A lot of graphs and formulas. A total of 11 chapters with 2 chapters essay writting. I'm gonna drop one chapter that I really hated the most and that makes 10 chapters. hmmm, I guess i've only completed 5 chapters. You know what, econs is my first paper and I'm so not ready for it....zzzzzzzzz

Principles of Banking and Finance: ah ah ah, this is one whole chunk of theories that talks about history of the banking system that goes all the way back to A.D period. Answers need not be complicated but the structure of answering is important. It determines whether you can pass or not. The best thing is I've only completed 1 chapter out of 10 chapters maybe?! and this is also my first paper. 2 papers in a day, die.

Financial Reporting: This is has never been a problem for me. Practice is all I need. =)

Haiz, so how now brow cow? I hope that I can get through this year smoothly. This is no longer a mind over body, it mind over mind. Determination. Ganbatte!

No comments: