Monday, April 5, 2010

Dead Tired

24hrs bowling is total madness and i survived. yes, survived it all. i have no idea how i could manage to pull through without a wink of sleep in between and i was constantly hungry. my left arm aches because of holding my heavy bowling ball while getting ready to bowl, right forearm ache because of wii the day before and of course, bowling for 14games. my left tigh aches because of my balancing, my right hemstring hurts because of my power step. conclusion is: bowling is taking a toll on my body.

of course, a sequence of events have contributed to my aches such as roller blading on wednesday, ice skating on thursday and playing wii and mahjong on friday. do not underestimate the power of wii. my arm aches because of that. we played rrr1 and rrr2. we're gonna conquer rrr3 the next round. although we may look stupid, again.

although bowling is tiring, it's fun and of course the company of friends made it possible for me to deal with it. with constant cheering, laughter and jokes, we are always on the ball. we came in fifth out of all the strong teams out there. it is hard to name it all so i would just name the main characters on the team, the first was jennifer's team, second bronscon's team, third uncle jack's team, fourth patrick phua's team and mine on the fifth. so, it is an awesome team that we came in 5th out of 30 teams.

we bowled 48 games for qualifying. from 9am to 4pm. fast ain't we? then 72 games from 9pm to 8am. in between from 4pm to 9pm, we played l4d2, eat dinner, gelare ice cream and talk cock. as for me, i read my twiling book. edward is still as charming as he is. how i wish my boyfriend is him. anyway, end of report, off tagging photos on fb. ttyl.

No comments: