Sunday, March 7, 2010

This Amazing Thing

Who could have thought that I could manage to pass through my weekend just like that. in a blink of an eye. my saturday is gone. and what is this thing that made it all that easy for me? they are my friends and bowling. just like what i've expected, bowling really occupies a lot in me. and with all those amazing friends tonight, they have just made my weekend happier.

I thought that i would have to struggle through my weekends, that would seems longer than any other days, but surprisingly i made it through the night without thinking much about you. not as much as when i'm alone, doing nothing. i am glad. glad that i don't have to think about you. at least i know that i've made some progress on my own.

Something nice came up today, Thanapon, this thai friend of mine, came by to Singapore and went back in an instant. -.- as usual. he comes and goes just like an unexpected gust of wind. one moment i received an sms from him saying that he's in Singapore and the next sms he would be telling me that he's leaving in a few hours time. dear me have to remind him that he would need to text me earlier to at least allow me to do some planning to meet him or at least, send him off at the airport. today's timing was just bad. nothing he does coincides with mine. but he's understanding and knew that i'm really tied down with some important appointments and told me that he would notify me in advance. i would appreciate that, boy!

Anyway, i have just wasted the night like that, although i enjoyed it :), i need to get back to my books as soon as possible. guess what, i have decided to particiapte in some mini competition tomorrow even though i know that i am not ready for that yet. and i really need to study. please, whoever is up there, give me some extra brain cells and allow me to study my MA enough to just pass my test. at least. -.- omg. and i realised that procrastination is my best friend. and that's bad. zomg.

No comments: