Thursday, July 16, 2009

Capturing Moments

It just one of those days when you are taking a long bus ride home and then you started thinking back of the good old days and memories from the past starts flowing into you. Yea, it's just one of those days.

I've been thinking ever since that night where we asked about your dishonesty and made you cry, I wonder what good does it bring to any body. If you come to think about it, it benefits nobody. However, I've already gotten your answer very clearly and so I won't dig into it. I'm more or less prepared for this long time ago.

Despite that, I will not deny that I really had my fun, laughter and joy when you were around. I bet the others think alike too :)
You were probably the friend that I had whom is always on the go to do things. Ever ready for play, ever ready for fun and silly things.

Although I really hated that fact that you don't pick up your phone, guess that's you and even your parents had it tough when comes to this. I can so totally understand that. But at the end of the day, you've really been a great friend to me.

Casting all these aside, the another YOU started talking to me casually. and THAT is very bad for my heart. VERY BAD! The fact that you stopped talking to me has been for quite a while, so what's with this suddenly friendly thing from you.

Boys are just boys. They are hard to understand and hard to comprehend. Yes yes yes, I knew that long ago. Plus, we will always bump into each other because we are all training at the same venue and at the same time.

I thought that I could slowly get over it, but each time I thought that I'm starting to let it go, each time you KEEP appearing for no special reason. Sigh. Why can't you just be normal? This feeling is just like, I'm about to deliver my shot and then my thumb got stuck and I have to swing my ball back so that I can catch it in time and wouldn't foul.

But anyway, I have a feeling that this wouldn't last.Probably like after today, you will be back to your old self again. SO, I will have to start to stop thinking unnecessarily. Oh boy, that is sure tough. Sigh. Well from ancient times, issues dealing with emotions are always tough. So, just hack it!

No comments: