Thursday, June 25, 2009

Before it is too late.

There's a saying that goes like this " you need to make up a thousand of lies, to cover up for one lie you've made." I couldn't agree any more to that.

I may not seem to be the one who bother about asking, but it does not mean I'm not aware of it. I may look like this, but I'm sharp when comes to things like this. You may be able to fool your friends, but at the end of the day you cannot fool yourself.

Until you have realised what you have done, it will be too late for you to make it up. You lied to everybody including to yourself. The outcome is that no one benefits from it and it is the nagetive effect that you will suffer. Have you not learnt your lessons? I wonder. Maybe that is what you've always wanted. Sympathy.

I can understand that there are certain things you would not want your friends, family members or anyone to know. But there is no need to lie, you just don't have to say it. But the moment it involves with another person, you know it will leak out sooner or later. No point hiding.

Paper can never cover for fire. There's a reason why people said that. Because it is true. If you dare to do it, then you will have to admit it. People make mistakes in life, who doesn't? Even God is not perfect, what can expect from us, who are mere humans?

I am surprised as to how *Euphoria (Not the real name) can make up impossible lies, But I am even more amused when you, who is the same as Euphoria, can condemn her about her lies. To be honest, you are not anywhere better.

The reason why you still have friends and Euphoria doesn't is because, your lies meant no harm to anyone. But that doesn't mean that you are telling a white lie. Speaking about hypocrites and how much you disliked them, you are just one of them in case if you didn't know.

Leopard can never change its spot. We all know that. Despite that, humans are kind by nature and we will always give chances, hoping that the person will turn over a new leaf. However, these people will usually take it for granted.

All these while there were many things, I didn't say and I know you haven't been very honest as well. Since, you are about to leave soon then I guess this game is about to end. I've asked myself many times, why do I play this game with you?

The answer is simple. You look so awkward until the extend that it is pitiful. It true that it humours me from time to time and you never fail to amuse me with your lies. Beautiful yet sad lies. All these only protrays a bad image of you, when your reputation hasn't been very good to start with.

The brain is like a space. That absorbs anything and everything. That can transform everything to nothing. Is it your personality? or is it your brain that is the problem? That causing you to make up such lies with such wonderful words. Too bad I didn't study pyschology.

A mental illness? I doubt so. It is just you. Pushing all the blames on to anything. Even the country is at fault. You, who has been constantly running away from your troubles, will always find that trouble will keep troubling you till the end.

You have never truely made friends with anyone. Although I know that it is hard to find true friends in life, it is not impossible. I found my true friends. A few is a treasure. If you're lucky, you may have more than a few.

Things aren't going to explode like a volcano. There will be no one out there to broadcast this either. No one bothers, I would say. That's why is pitiful. In other words, people have given up on you. Maybe that's what you've always wanted all along.

What ever reasons, motives or intentions you have behind all these lies you've made. I believe you have already acheived your goal. Congratulations!

It may be a good start for you but past is past, history is history. It will always and forever be there. People will remember you for who you are now. This will always remain in them until the end of their journey. Maybe that's what you wanted.

Anyway, this is my last piece of advice to a friend. Before it's too late.

No comments: